Tmall Global Ecommerce Operation Manager
Job Location: Chaoyang, Beijing
Type of job: Fulltime after graduation
Starting date: 11/01/2020
Reporting Line: Brand & eCommerce Director
负责品牌：德国top宠物食品品牌 / 德国top高端超市（食品/个护/母婴/酒水/保健品）
Responsible Project: European top pet food brand / European top high-end supermarket EC project (food/personal care/mother and baby/sine/health products)
Brand Growth (20% of work scope):
- Responsible for the establishment, maintenance and cooperation of brand growth marketing channels, such as media, KOL, KOC, etc.
- Responsible for brand online media content planning, improve brand and product exposure and word-of-mouth, thereby increasing users’ consumer demand for brand products.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and enriching the basic brand information database, including brand introduction, product introduction, market materials, etc.
Online Sales Growth (80% of work scope):
- Hammer out and implement annual and quarterly marketing and promotion goals and strategies based on brand and product situation via both inside and outside of marketplace platform by strictly controlling ROI.
- Responsible for the analysis of industry, competitors, brands and products advantages, make operational preparations plan such as product selection, product planning, and price strategy.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of platform stores (Tmall International, WeChat Mini Program store), participate in Tmall Global activities, hammer out product sales promotion plans, marketing plans, improve online store operation capabilities, and reach the operational goals;
- Responsible for Tmall Global internal marketing execution, increase store click rate and page views, and reach the sales targets;
- Responsible for content marketing on Tmall inside, including Weitao content, KOC/KOL recruitment and cooperation etc.
- Regularly track and evaluate the promotion effects of advertisements and activities, be responsible for statistics and analysis of promotion data and effects, and constantly make optimization plans
- Responsible for training and managing the customer service team, following up abnormal orders and rights protection orders, accepting and handling customer complaints, and maintaining customer conditions.
- Responsible for the expansion and negotiation of online distribution channels.
- Responsible for establishing customer interaction groups, interacting and implement the planned sales and operation activities.
- Responsible for expanding the cooperation of Affiliate channels (such as Taobao Blogger) to achieve an increase in sales in a win-win situation.
- Native level of Chinese language.
- More than 2 years Tmall Global flagship store experience
- Have writing skills and creativity, be able to independently write promotional copy, and be able to take the initiative to undertake challenging tasks;
- Strong communication skills & execution, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience of pet food/personal care products is highly preferred
- Experience of new media marketing/content marketing (种草 oriented) is highly preferred