We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who can execute on a broad range of marketing initiatives that will strengthen the company’s position in the market and generate inbound leads.
- Design quarterly plans and calendars to execute on the company’s marketing strategy
- Ensure employees have a good understanding of marketing and internal activities and are able to flawlessly represent the Hot Pot Digital brand to any stakeholder
- Lead the maintenance and evolution of the company website, ensuring it accurately reflects the company’s vision, offering and culture – functioning as the company’s core publishing platform
- Document the company’s style and tone of voice guidelines, ensuring everything produced is in line with the guidelines, and of a consistently high quality
- Design a comprehensive content plan and calendar that will strengthen the company’s position as a thought leader in the Chinese market and help generate inbound interest
- Research and write best-in-class thought leadership content that will appeal to existing and prospective clients, seeking input from internal terms as required
- Manage the company’s social channels
- Manage the company’s email marketing strategy and integrate this with website and social content calendars
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter and WeChat
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Identify, select and manage third party vendors, designers, printers, event producers, etc.
- Oversee the creation of various forms of company collateral e.g. business cards, presentation decks, event materials, candidate packs etc.
- Organise a small number of events per year: selecting venues, managing budgets, emailing invitations, managing delegate lists, organising catering and logistics, organising speakers etc.
- Participate in meetings with the company’s PR firm; coordinating communications and executing on actions as required
- Identify opportunities to enter Hot Pot Digital into various industry awards and competitions
- Work closely with senior management to identify, secure and plan content for thought leadership speaker events, panels etc.
- Work with the Talent team to create a strategy that positions Hot Pot Digital as an employer of choice for both potential and existing staff
- Support the promotion of job vacancies through the company website, social channels etc.
- Identify opportunities (social channels, blog posts, competitions, industry events) to showcase creative campaigns and company activities.
- Create internal collateral / newsletters that helps to strength company communications and culture
- Monitor and report on marketing data in order assess the success of various marketing activities e.g. events, articles etc.
- Work to an agreed marketing budget, tracking and monitoring costs throughout
- Report back to senior management on lead generation efforts; integrate with existing sales funnel efforts and demonstrate a concrete contribution to the top line
- Experience designing and executing a broad range of marketing activities for a B2B business
- Experience managing third parties/vendors
- Experience organising events and juggling many tasks with competing priorities
- Knowledge of marketing/social/technology/web tools, with a specific experience in Hubspot a major plus
- Strong design aesthetics – you know what good looks like and can articulate this to third parties
- Strong writing and content creation skills
- Strong data literacy skills
- China and/or emerging market experience a plus
- Culturally aware – you embrace working with different cultures, and you understand the intricacies of working with colleagues from varying cultural backgrounds and ethnicities
- Perfectionist – you care about the detail, and you encourage others to care about the detail. You leave no stone unturned when it comes to collateral that represents the company
- Assertive – you can confidently speak to, brief, and manage third party providers
- Resourceful and tenacious – you find creative solutions to challenges, and you are persistent when know what you want
- Organised and efficient – you take a structured approach to tasks, you can juggle many things at once, and you actively implement tools and processes to make your work and the work of your peers easier
- Autonomous – you are comfortable being the most experienced marketing person in the company, and you relish the opportunity to build up a marketing function from scratch
- Passionate – you are passionate about what you do, you consistently seek to learn more, improve, and try new things