The office manager will be responsible for company daily administration, including but not limited to office space management and staff business travel management. The office manager will also be in charge of human resource related activities, including but not limited to staff onboarding, corporate training and career development programs.
- Responsible for office daily administration, including but not limited to office space management and purchase of office supplies
- Manage staff business travel, book air tickets and hotel accommodation
- Responsible for staff administrative documents e.g. work visa
- Responsible for company registration documents e.g. renewal of licenses and annual audits
- Responsible for company office appliances and stationery purchase
- Assist in company IT process e.g. purchase and payment of office-related software