Background and Challenges
- Bosch is a globally well-known brand, but Bosch TT in the Chinese water heater market is considered a new face.
- For Bosch brand, it is the first time to try eCommerce in China.
- Neither warehouse nor warehouse management system was ready for online retail and online order fulfillment.
Client Objectives for China eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- Build and strengthen brand reputation and brand awareness in the market.
- Launch Tmall and JD Flagship store and achieve sales growth.
- Avoid interest conflict between online stores and offline dealers.
Solutions and Results
- Bosch TT ecommerce strategy consulting and plan execution
- Chinese water heater Market Research and competitor analysis
- Bosch TT Tmall flagship store establishment and operation
- Bosch TT JD flagship store establishment and operation
- Mobile affiliate/distribution store (on Wechat) design, development and store management
- Design and implement Bosch TT ecommerce Storage & Delivery solution.
- Bosch TT ecommerce warehouse management system development & training.
- Digital marketing strategy consulting and execution to drive traffic to both flagship stores.
- Drive sales campaigns on Tmall and JD.com.
- Leverage Tmall and JD.com platform advertising tools (Search Marketing, Banner Advertisement, key words optimization, Dimond ad, etc.) to improve store visitors and store awareness.
- Online marketing: Baidu SEM, SEO, Search Engine Reputation Management (SERM), article posts etc.
- Solved interest conflict between brand and dealers by involving dealers to order fulfillment process and implementing rewarding system.
- Achieved 15 million in revenue during the first 12 months.
Leave A Comment